- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- Is treatment needed now or should it be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. We look forward with planning your treatment with you, and we appreciate the opportunity to help you create your new smile.
Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination by the orthodontist and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we may also reserve time following the exam for diagnostic records. The records include X-rays, photos and impressions for study models and are necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan. This additional appointment will last approximately one hour.